Make a 1-3 min film on how you would make PEACE IN THE STREETS
Ages Ranges: 14 to 18, 9 to 13, 8 and under. 3 winners in each age category
Submit your film on Peace In The Street Global Film Festival
Films can be made on any device: phones, tablets, video cameras, etc.
Edit the film down to a minimum of 1 minute and no longer than 3 Minutes
Upload your film to our WeTrasfer channel: psgfilmfest.wetransfer.com. If your file size is over 2GB please use any video servers like: Dropbox, Goggle Drive, SkyDrive, You Tube, Vimeo etc. and share the URL with us.
Submit your film for Peace In The Street Global Film Festival under one of your age ranges: 8 and under, 9-13, 14-18. Submission is free! Deadline is July 31st, 2014.
Awards Ceremony for Peace In The Street Global Film Festival held at the United Nations in New York during the Culture of Peace Conference on September the 9th 2014. Winners from each category will be invited along with one adult chaperone.
Submit your film for Peace In The Street Global Film Festival 2014 by uploading it to our WeTrasfer channel: psgfilmfest.wetransfer.com.
If your file size is over 2GB please use any video servers like: Dropbox, Goggle Drive, SkyDrive, You Tube, Vimeo etc. and provide the URL in the form below.
Fill all the appropriate field in the below form.
Make sure that you get the message “Your submission was sent successfully.” And also make sure you get a confirmation e-mail regarding your submission. Contact us at email@example.com if you are having any problem in submitting.
PSGFF RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OPEN ONLY TO UP TO 18 AND UNDER CHILDREN THEIR PARENT OR GUARDIAN.
By entering the “Peace In The Streets Global Film Festival” (“Competition”), entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules may, at Sponsor’s discretion, result in disqualification. All decisions of the judges regarding this Competition are final and binding in all respects. (The Peacemaker Corps Association referred to in these rules as the “Sponsor”).
1. COMPETITION PERIOD. Competition begins 1:00 AM EDT March 14th, 2013 and ends 11:59 PM EDT July 31st, 2014 (“COMPETITION PERIOD”). Online entries must be received by the end of the Competition Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY. The Competition is only open to children around the world who are not older than 18 years old as of the date of entry and the parent or legal guardian of the child.
3. HOW TO ENTER. In order to enter this Competition, entrants must upload their video onto Peace In The Streets Global Film Festival Website. Entrants must read and agree to all rules and regulations, submit the online entry form online.
Entries must address at least one of the following themes:
(1.) How you would you suggest to make peace in the streets, communities or around the world.
(2.) How the teaching of non violent teaching could play in education in the future.
The entry must:
(a.) include the title of an original video,
(b.) the filmmaker’s name,
(c.) have been created on or after March 14th, 2014,
(d.) be three (3) minutes or less in length, including opening and/or closing credits,
(e.) only use authorized content, including, without limitation, music, images,film clips, and other intellectual property,
(f.) only contain images or likenesses of any individuals who have provided their authorization or whose parents or guardians have provided authorization if such individuals are under the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence,
(g.) be appropriate for viewing by the general public (appropriateness will be determined by the The Peacemaker Corps Association in its sole discretion),
(h.) be originally authored or the entrant must have written permission to use copyright protected material. All text, images, videos, and other content and materials submitted by entrants, including without limitation, the items described in subsections (a) – (h) above, shall be referred to hereafter as the “Submission.”
Entrant represents and warrants that Submission is the original work of entrant, it has not been copied from others, and it does not violate the rights of any other person or entity. Entrant further represents and warrants that Submission adheres to the fundamental spirit of the Competition and does not contain any defamatory, obscene, or otherwise unlawful matter.
If selected as potential finalists, entrants shall be required to complete a release confirming the consent, release and grant of rights set forth in Section 6. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry at its sole discretion.
4. FINALIST SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. A panel of judges consisting of The Peacemaker Corps Association staff will conduct the preliminary selection and on TBA the final review. Selected films that will be shown on ShortsShowcase.com website, Shorts Showcase free mobile app and in the US territory only on Dish Network. In the preliminary and final rounds, judges will review and score the Submissions according to the following criteria:
(1.) Creativity in expression of the theme,
(2.) Originality of the Submission.
Contestants will be notified via email. If any such entrant: (i) cannot be contacted; (ii) does not respond within five (5) days from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify her/him; (iii) fails to return all releases and other requested documents; such entrant forfeits and an alternate will be selected. The Peacemaker Corps Association in its sole discretion will select finalists for viewing online, mobile apps and in the US territory only TV viewing.
5. PRIZE DESCRIPTION. Winners announced at the United Nations during the Culture of Peace Conference September 9th, 2014. Winners will have their short films shown at the United Nation. Winners along with one adult chaperone will have an opportunity to be invited to the United Nations in New York for Culture of Peace Conference. Finalist videos may also be featured on YouTube channel, Vimeo, and other social media pages along to ShortsShowcase.com website, Shorts Showcase free mobile app and in the US territory only Dish Network. Finalists will be presented with a certificate celebrating their achievement.
6. OWNERSHIP AND LICENSE. Ownership in any Submission shall remain the property of the entrant, but entry into this Competition constitutes entrant’s irrevocable and perpetual permission and consent, without compensation, with or without attribution, that the Sponsor may use, reproduce, print, publish, transmit, distribute, sell, perform, adapt, enhance, or display such Submission, and the entrant’s name and/or likeness, for any purpose, including any and all media now in existence or hereinafter created, throughout the world, for the duration or the copyright in the Submission. Sponsor and/or others authorized by the Sponsor shall have the right to edit, adapt, and modify the Submission.
7. PARTICIPATING ENTITIES. This Competition is administered by The Peacemaker Corps Association,1775 E Palm Canyon Drive, Suite 110-381, Palm Springs, CA 92264